GA_googleFillSlot("MiaBlog_PostBottom"); GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-1496104741602464", "MiaBlog_PostBottom"); GA_googleFillSlot("MiaBlog_PostBottom");

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Getting ready for succot

Mommy and daddy say I've been a very good girl (except for last night, because I hardly slept at all), because I sleep very nicely and I behaved in shul on Yom kipur and Rosh Hashana (I davened good!). It was a lot of fun to go to shul, because I got to meet many people and see interesting things (plus, I love the noise).

Rosh hashana, I spent in Gimzo mostly by Grandma and Grandpa - it was really nice, and I played with my cousin yitzchak, he's really nice and we get along just great together - he's a bit younger, but Grandma says that since his mother (Mali) is older than daddy by three months it evens out...

Yom kipur we stayed by bobby (that's grandma in yiddish) and aunt Shoham, and davened in the Italian shul - daddy says that it is very different from other shuls (I wouldn't know since this is my first Yom kipur ever, and I obviously never davened anywhere else before), and that it is really interesting to see the difference. He also says that it has another advantage on other shuls, and that is that you get to sit almost all the time, so your legs don't grow tired :-)

The house is almost finished, and daddy and mommy are preparing for the move in, there is still so much to do mostly connecting to utilities, but luckily I don't have to do anything, I've offered to help - but daddy said "thank you, but everything is taken care of already"

Succot is coming, we will probably be leaving either in the new house or by Grandma and Grandpa's (we have to evacuate the old apartment by then...)

Here are some pictures for you as well (I know you like them) - thank you daddy and mommy for helping...
NewHouse28092006
Sep 28, 2006 - 9 Photos


Just A normal morning.
Sep 26, 2006 - 16 Photos

No comments: