GA_googleFillSlot("MiaBlog_PostBottom"); GA_googleAddSlot("ca-pub-1496104741602464", "MiaBlog_PostBottom"); GA_googleFillSlot("MiaBlog_PostBottom");

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Me and Daddy in the Sun

On one Friday, I went to help Daddy in his work shop, while he was working I hugged him (I only reach up to his knee), when he saw me he stopped working right away, picked me up and took me for a walk in the back yard (Grandpa's Refet).
We lay down in the Grass and flowers and just had a good time, then Hershy came too and we played I ran around after all the bees that were drinking of the flowers, they are so interesting! how they buzz around and fly...
Apparently when we weren't looking Mommy took some pictures (lately she started doing that and she is helping Daddy with the picture thingy).

The pictures are from very far away, but you can still see something.



ANiceSunnyDayMiaAndDaddy

No comments: